Fairstone Driveway Sawn Setts
Product DescriptionMarshalls Fairstone Setts give are the premium driveway product and made from specially graded Indian Sandstone. All Marshalls Fairstone Sandstone is sourced from Kota in India, as part of their ethical trading initiative. Fairstone Sandstone is one of the most durable and hard wearing Sandstone products available. Fairstone Driveway Setts should be laid on a mortar bed of 25mm and pointed with a minimum 10mm mortar joint.
- Carbon labelled and Ethically sourced
- Choice of 2 colours Autumn Bronze and Silver Birch
- Available as a Project Pack
- For every square metre of Fairstone paving sold, Marshalls will donate £1* to UNICEF
- 7.83m2 3 Sized Mixed Size Pack, Autumn Bronze Multi - £854.89 7.83m2 (3 Size Mixed Project Pack)
- 7.83m2 3 Sized Mixed Size Pack, Silver Birch Multi - £1,013.73 7.83m2 (3 Size Mixed Project Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Chandlers on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01273 471188